Friday, October 24, 2008

Powerful People

In being in sl almost two years now you encounter many people. The good, bad, and the ugly. I myself I'm just regular person I want to have fun is sl. However I feel like I'm in high school all over again. You know the popular, regulars, and dorks. Same type in Sl but there are groups to regular, role player, and lifestylers. There are people in sl who really think there famous because they own sims , or a model with a company and have photos plastered all over are designs who have a whole sim dedicated to there work. But who are they really you may wonder and how they really are? Some sim owners never leave their sim they work constantly and are out of touch with what is in sl. There are the sim owners who know how to have fun make real friends and still get there work done when it must be don't and on time. Some designers there work is so good yet they never pay there rent on time but their are others who might be just good but pay there rent on time. even magazine editors (real sl ones btw) some they know how to have fun and actually get the publication out there not like others who write dribble piss and don't know anything about the field. Djs even so, you have ones who are uptight ask for pay and work for a record label but yet the ones who just play music and get tips are the ones who are cool. Why is it that the ones who are so ugh so popular and the ones who are cool and real not getting the spot light? Is it because most like a ass or is it that the cool ones are to nice? What’s your opinion? Tell me what you think of me if you know me or don't know me.

Disclaimer i ain't fucking perfect i come from dirrty jersey if you don't know what that is google it.

No comments: